Tuesday 13 December 2011

The odd part od me


Sometimes I'm so weird. Two days ago I met a man in a tram. I first saw him few months ago, he was looking at me, smiling. I had a very bad month, had some problems at home, with my fiance and at work, and his smile gave me hope, that I'm not useless. And from that moment we've been meeting in tram (not a word was spoken between us :) ) from time to time, smiling to each other, catching eyes, ect. For a few months I haven't seen him, until two days ago. It was as usual, we were smiling to each other, from time to time, and then I realized I can't stand up. Cause he can't see my knees. Oh, yes, I stood up and got out but I panicked inside.  I was sure, my knees are fat (fatter than few months ago) and he'll notice :) That's really odd.
------------------

Yesterday was OK. I think it'll be better to eat  about 1000 kcal a day, and feel good. Eating less than 400 kcal a day makes me feel great, I'm proud of myself, but after a while I feel nervous and frustrated.  Of course I won't be skinny in 2 weeks, but there'll be no jojo effect (I hope).
-------

12.12.2011

+ 3 x rice cake - 60 kcal
+ bisquit - 20 kcal
+ 2 x coffe - 40 kcal
+ 1 glass of millet groats with peas - 200 kcal
+ salad alwith dressing - 50 kcal
+ yoghurt 0% +cereals -> 300 kcal
+ boiled celery - 100 kcal
+ apple - 70 kcal

----------------------------------
840 kcal

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same like that with people, but never about my knees!
    Good idea with your intake - it's better to be happy :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete