Tuesday 15 November 2011

We can work it out


I decided to start a 60 days Challenge. Hope it'll help me loose some pounds (10 pounds precisely :)). Today I'm feeling fine. The fast went OK (I ate some things in the evenig but it wasn't binging). It was rather funny. My hands were shaking when I was holding knife and fork. I was trying to hide it from my husband. Pathetic but funny. He didn't realize I didn't eat anything because I said I ate at work. Then I ate 4 chocolates. Yes, yes, I know, not good. But I don't care. Today and tommorow will be better. All of my life will be better. I don't know why I am so excited :) But I really am. 

I decided to eat breakfast every day. It's not easy, because usually I'm not hungry in the morning. But I made myself to eat 1/2 of grapefruit (50 kcal). I'm having the second half for lunch (50 kcal).  

I think the next days will be the veggie/fruit fiesta :) No meat, no pasta, no rice. Just vegetables and fruits. So for the dinner I'm planning a nice salad (150 kcal) or boiled vegetables (200 kcal). It depends on what I'll find in my fridge :) 

It won't be more than 500 kcal today. 

(Don't think about cutting. Don't thing I'm disguisting.)

I think I can work it out :) 


The Beatles - We Can Work It Out (2009 Stereo Remaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment