Friday 21 October 2011

Plan for today / almost realized

Morning/Afternoon:

1 /low fat, no sugar, just honey/ homemade raspberry muffin 80 kcal
3 cups of coffe with milk 30 kcal
1 glass of water

Dinner:
Baked potatoe 200 kcal
1 carrot 24 kcal
1 celery 20 kcal
garlic sauce 30 kcal
chilli sauce 30 kcal
1 spoon of olive oil 40 kcal
--------------------
= 344 kcal

Supper:

Something my parents'll bring from home
= not more than 300 kcal
( I know, it's not good for me, but I'm not strong enough to avoid eating)

-------------------------------------------------
= 754 kcal (hope I'll eat less)

I have to be strong. That weekend will be hard for me, because I'll have to eat with my parents. Not more than 1000 kcal per day. Promiss. 

# # # I need to be strong. # # #



No comments:

Post a Comment