Monday 24 October 2011

Yes, yes, yes, and no

1 cup of Green Tea with Prickly pear
1 cup of Green Tea with Raspberry
2 cups of coffe with milk 20 kcal
1 cup of Winter Tea with ginger and cinnamon
2 glasses of water

That'd be great if it'd been all. But no, it wasn't. I don't know why I switched off my brain and let my mouth eat. 
So in the evening I ate:

brown rice with curry  322 kcal (rice) + 30 kcal (pepper)+20 kcal (butter) +100 kcal (chicken)= 472 kcal
bisquits with chocolate cream 220 kcal (bisquits) + 160 kcal (2 spoons of chocolate cream) = 380 kcal
cereals with 2 spoons of milk 153 kcal
2 cups of Peppermint tea


-----------------------------------
= 1025 kcal

It's not good. 

I was exercising yesterday (100 situps, 100 squats, some bends, few stretching exercises). And that's the good news. 

This weekend I'm buying a scale! That'll be the best inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment